As well as the KickStart Capital Platform, EIS.Marketing provide many other services and can help a wide range of customers in many different ways. Some examples of how EIS.Marketing can help include:
- Can help EIS Fund Managers that want to create marketing collateral or promote their products to the market.
- Can help IFAs / Networks that want to advise their clients on EIS.
- Can help companies that want to use the EIS to help fund their business.
- Can provide clients with a wide range of marketing, publishing and related services.
- Investors can view and invest in some opportunities that EIS.Marketing are involved with on www.kickstart.capital. Importantly, EIS.Marketing does not sell or recommend any investments. It does not provide any advice and investors need to take their own advice from a regulated adviser and base any investment decisions on the advice they receive and the information provided on the KickStart Capital platform. Any investments purchased must be through the Platform and under the regulation of Envestry Ltd that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The above are just a few examples of how EIS.Marketing can help its clients. As we offer a bespoke service, if you decide to work with us, the services we offer your business will always be tailored to your specific needs.
Importantly, EIS.Marketing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we do not provide any financial, investment, legal or taxation advice. Instead, where needed, we work closely with several strategic partners in all the important fields. By taking this approach, we are able to put together and then project manage a full solution for our customers, whatever their requirements may be.
EIS.Marketing is an official marketing partner and member of the EIS Association (EISA).